Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gerhard Finally in!

I made the foolish mistake when ordering the new volume of Gerhard back in October to put down the street name of the apartment that my wife and I had recently moved out of. So, we waited and waited and waited, and the book never came. But low and behold, it came today after I called CPH and explained to them the foolish mistake I made. I'm actually at the beginning of the Loscher book against the Pietists right now- so I don't know what I'm going to do! Abandon Loscher for the instant gratification of Gerhard? My wife thinks I should go for Gerhard, but I'm skeptical. While I work on school stuff today, I'll have think about it and decide.

BTW, it's on the person and work of Christ, which as some of you all are aware is the Loci that my doctoral disseration and masters thesis focused on.

1 comment: