Saturday, February 27, 2010

What happened to Wittenberg Trail?

I was trying to go to Wittenberg trail the other day and it's gone!  This is really strange.  It just disappeared.  Does anyone know what happened to it?

What's especially interesting is that that's where I met my wife.  If it hadn't been for that very small window where it did exist, we wouldn't be married now.

Can you imagine a Lutheran version of Back to the Future?  "Marty, we got to kept Wittenberg trail open- otherwise your parents won't meet!  I'm sending you back to 2005!"

3 comments:

  1. From what I understand, it's recently been re-opened at the same address as the previous administrator/creator wasn't able to keep up with the demands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've also posted some information on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know, it's being transferred to another place. I found an experimental site at wittenbergrail.org. It doesn't seem to have any of the stuff from the original site, and it didn't have me as a member, although I was member of the old site.

    ReplyDelete