Monday, October 4, 2010

Publications to Watch For.

If you enjoy reading this blog, you might be interested in reading some actual publications that I've written that are coming out over the next few months:

1. Magdeburg Press commissioned me to write the introduction to the Clavis Scripturae, which should be coming out by the winter.  I've read Flacius' work now and it's great guide to reading the Bible, so I would definitely buy a copy to enhance your personal Bible study.

2. An article that I wrote on the subject of kenosis will be coming out in LOGIA this month.  I published portions of it on this blog as some of you might remember back in February.

3. Winter 2011 CTQ will feature an article I wrote on the subject of Gerhard Forde's concept of the law and my critique of it.  I get a lot of e-mails about my take on Forde, so here's a chance to at least see a significant portion of my critique.

1 comment: